Simple + Confidence
To be safe, I always wear plain white top and a blue jeans. Most of the times, I can’t discern the proper combination of colors, so white/cream and blue are the colors you can see on my closet. Boring right. It’s all because I am not much of a fashionista, I adore fashion and how other girls show them off properly but I don’t apply it on myself. I read articles, I follow fashion blog, I love their outfits but I don’t exercise the tips I got! Haha. This outfit, much as simple pieces, is still attractive with the wonderful details from top to bottom. The top with an eccentric print, the polka dots jeans and the cute doll shoes with scallop edges and bag is definitely something I can wear! The polka dots jeans is already on my wishlist, and again I will just pair it with a simple top.
I am a plain Jane who just loves jeans and shirt! Albeit my simple fashion style, the only thing I can carry with my plain outfit is my confidence. It’s the only thing I will never take off on my body at the end of the day. Aside from it’s my facade, and a defense mechanism, it helps me a lot to feel good with myself! Oh, a pretty bold lipstick also boosts my confidence! ok, plus a very pretty bag and a cute shoes.
Random Fact: I don’t comb my hair so it’s really messy. The bottom part of my hair is so dry due to perm and hair dying and combing is a tough job for me.
How about you, with a simple outfit, how did you add something to spice it up, aside from your confidence? ♥
Even though I got the thought this afternoon to deactivate my blog due to the lack of something sensible to post and my busyness, laziness could also be a factor, I decided not to because this blog has been an outlet of my thoughts and feels for two years. I regretted so much leaving my other blogs before and to be honest I want to have something to keep now. Since I have always claimed I am a keeper!
A keeper of the secrets, a keeper of my friend’s weird acts and a keeper of our relationship. I should prove this time, that I really am!
Here is a heart-shaped branches of trees I saw for my blog and for people following this blog. Thanks ~ so much love. ♥
I can’t believe it people,
I just had my very first voting a while ago for barangay elections. At 6:00 am, two ladies at their 50s were arguing over money matters. Without any decent sleep yet, both hungry and excited, I just smirked while listening to the nasty throwing of words, in public, at the center of the street. One said, “I didn’t get the money yet!” the other replied, “Don’t lie!” I don’t know much of the whole story, all I know is they were arguing for a small amount of money.
Whilst on the other side, I heard people complaining on the current officials and how they govern the barangay. I saw some ladies giving flyers, guiding some new voters and whispering them reminders. Glad I was with my mom, whom I have to be proud of, never ever tried to get involved in any political circumstances. Someone said to mama, “Vote him.” However, mama responded in a jokingly but honest answer, “No, I’ll vote who I want.”
People are all wanting, craving and seeking for change, but they all commit the same mistake all over again! Re-electing the same officials whom they said who never done any good for them. Why people? Because of the small of amount? 500 pesos? You put in sake years of their bad governance for just a 500?
My one vote is useless, right votes will never win over bought votes.
01. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
02. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
03. Answer 11 questions from the nominator.
04. List 11 bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blog love!
05. Lastly, post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all of them know that they have been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
Thank you Piera for this wonderful segment ♥
Have you ever imagined that, what if one day you wake up and you’re covered with total darkness? I do. Everyday. Having an eye grade of 600 and 500 sounds peculiar, but it exists, on me. There are long explanations on why our eye vision becomes poor, the science can explain it all.
It all started when I was on grade 3, the lyrics of “Mary Had a Little Lamb” song got blurry suddenly. Still young and shy, I was afraid to tell it to my parents. I carried the problem until I was in grade 4, and eventually graduated from elementary. On my first year of high school, I realized how I badly needed an eyeglasses, it was hard forcing my eyes to focus on what were written on the board. It looked all just messy scribbles on me! I had my first glass with a grade of 300, if I am not mistaken, which is an emerald and thin framed glasses. I do know now, how to properly take care of my eyes, and every other six months I visit my doctor to check it.
I will share to you 5 of the basic and simple eye exercises I always do to help ease my eyes and prevent eye strains.
1. ROLLING. While your head is still, roll your eyes on left for 3-5 seconds then right, do it also on a up and down motions. Slowly, roll your eyes.
2. TRACING. Imagine there is an infinity sign in front of you, trace it slowly! Or a box, a hourglass or a circle.
3. FOCUSING. Get a pencil, or just your finger will do. Place it in front of you with your arm stretched. Focus on its tip. Slowly lessen the distance until it reached in front of you, not on a super near distance as you’ll get cross-eyed which is not good. Then, slowly stretch your arm again.
4. MASSAGE. Carefully, massage the bony part of your eyeballs, starting from the nose going in a circular motion. Do not put too much force on your eyes!
5. PALMING. I love this! Rub your palms until it gets heated then place it on your eyes.
6. 20/20/20. After 20 minutes of reading, computer, watching, close your eyes for 20 seconds, then look on an object 20 feet away from you.
Other important notes:
Eye strain comes from too much work by our eyes, so make sure the eyes get enough rest, do not let it be dry, blink always.
If you are not prescribed by the doctor, do not wear contact lenses.
When you suddenly feel dizziness and blurry vision, consult your doctor immediately.
When you are not busy, do these exercises! As our eyes also consist of muscles which deserves the proper stretching too.